THE Delhi State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has taken serious exception to increasing trend of companies not addressing grievances of consumers regarding service deficiency or defective products and forcing for them to litigate till the Supreme Court.
What does SCDRC stand for?
SCDRC stands for State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCDRC
- Serial Communications Data Register
- Software Critical Design Review
- Southern California Dachshund Relief, Inc. (est. 1994)
- Sub-Capacity Dispersion Range
- South Coast Drag Racing Association
- Swift Current Drag Racing Association (Canada)
- State Child Death Review Board (Topeka, KS)
- Sickle Cell Disease Research Center (Texas)
- South Central Dakota Regional Council
- Spinal Cord Damage Research Center (Bronx, NY)
- Subcontractor Data Requirements List
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Resident Transportation Assistance Program (New Jersey)
- Scott Cornelius Design Studio (UK)
- Snohomish County Dahlia Society (Washington)
- Soil Column Disposal Site
- Sonoma Country Day School (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Source Control Data Set (IBM mainframe storage management)
- Space Communication and Data Systems (US NASA)
- Space-Division Code Switch
- Speed Control Deactivation Switch (Ford Motor Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
President J&K State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Justice (Retd.
The state consumer disputes redressal commission in Hyderabad has directed the bank to pay an amount of INR2m as compensation to the customer.