Iraq's State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP) has awarded a contract worth $6.
What does SCOP stand for?
SCOP stands for State Company for Oil Projects (Iraq)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOP
We have 58 other meanings of SCOP in our Acronym Attic
- Split Cycle and Offset Optimisation Technique (demand responsive urban traffic control system)
- Safeway Category Optimization Process
- Scanning Code of Practice
- Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (energy efficiency)
- Select Committee on Ocean Policy
- Special Committee on Palestine (UN)
- Standing Committee on Paralegals (American Bar Association)
- Standing Committee on Procedure
- Standing Conference of Principals (England & Northern Ireland)
- State Committee of Psychologists (Missouri)
- Structural Classification Of Proteins
- Supermarket Code of Practice (UK)
- System Concept Option Plan
- Samoa College Old Pupils Association
- South Carolina Organ Procurement Agency, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Standing Committee on Professional Awareness (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Standing Committee on Public Accounts (South Africa)
- Standing Conference on Portable Antiquities (England, UK)
- Student Chapter Outstanding Performance Award (Association of Information Technology Professionals)
- Southern California Organ Procurement Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million square metres of the field, and blamed Iraq's State Company for Oil Projects for pipeline delays.
The State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), a subsidiary of the Oil Ministry, has been working with SNC Lavalin of Canada to draw up a short-list of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) firms, along with developers and financiers to bid on the project.
According to director general of state company for oil projects with the Iraqi oil ministry Nihad Moosa, the designs for the pipeline, which will extend from Basra in Iraq to Jordan's port city of Aqaba, will be ready by the end of this year, Xinhua reported.
Siemens has agreed a base scope with Iraq's State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP) to work on the engineering and supply of the plant, with Siemens then contracting Penspen for work on the site.
has said that its subsidiary firm UOP has won a technology contract from the State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP) for a new transportation fuel refinery in Iraq.
The State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), under the Ministry of Oil for Iraq, has selected Honeywell's UOP to provide key technologies to process 300,000 barrels per day (bpd) of domestic crude oil into gasoline and diesel fuel at the new facility in Nassiriya, Iraq.
The State Company for Oil Projects (Scop), affiliated to the oil ministry, has selected the French engineering and construction group for the E20 million ($25.