An agreement between the Iraq State Company for Oil Projects (ISCOP) and Egypt was signed recently, the Embassy has confirmed.
What does SCOP stand for?
SCOP stands for State Company for Oil Projects (Iraq)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOP
We have 58 other meanings of SCOP in our Acronym Attic
- Split Cycle and Offset Optimisation Technique (demand responsive urban traffic control system)
- Safeway Category Optimization Process
- Scanning Code of Practice
- Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (energy efficiency)
- Select Committee on Ocean Policy
- Special Committee on Palestine (UN)
- Standing Committee on Paralegals (American Bar Association)
- Standing Committee on Procedure
- Standing Conference of Principals (England & Northern Ireland)
- State Committee of Psychologists (Missouri)
- Structural Classification Of Proteins
- Supermarket Code of Practice (UK)
- System Concept Option Plan
- Samoa College Old Pupils Association
- South Carolina Organ Procurement Agency, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Standing Committee on Professional Awareness (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Standing Committee on Public Accounts (South Africa)
- Standing Conference on Portable Antiquities (England, UK)
- Student Chapter Outstanding Performance Award (Association of Information Technology Professionals)
- Southern California Organ Procurement Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to director general of state company for oil projects with the Iraqi oil ministry Nihad Moosa, the designs for the pipeline, which will extend from Basra in Iraq to Jordan's port city of Aqaba, will be ready by the end of this year, Xinhua reported.
As agreed with the State Company for Oil Projects, Siemens is to work on the engineering and supply of the power plant and hence has further awarded a contract to Penspen to provide engineering and procurement services for the Balance of Plant.
Under an agreement reached between Petrel, Makman, and the MoO-owned State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), received a total of $7m for their work.
IOEC), State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP) which works in the upstream and downstream sectors, a company for oil refining and fuels distribution, and a petrochemicals and processing company.
The State Company for Oil Projects (Scop), affiliated to the oil ministry, has selected the French engineering and construction group for the E20 million ($25.
International contractors have until July 27 to purchase tender documents from the Oil Ministry's State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP).
The final chapter is essentially a sum up of the report and contains expert recommendation about investment in the Iraqi oil industry Companies mentioned include: Iraq National Oil Company (INOC), State Company for Oil Projects (SCOP), Oil Exploration Company (OEC), Northern Oil Company (NOC), Southern Oil Company (SOC), State Organization for Marketing of Oil (SOMO), Sonatrach, BHP, Pacific, Shell, Bow, Nexen, CNPC, Total, Reliance, Pertamina, Eni, Japex, Petronas, Crescent, Bashneft, Lukoil, Mashinoimport, Strovexport, Tatneft, Zarubezhneft, Korean Consortium, Repsol, SPC, ETAP, TPAO and PetroVietnam.