Because of its statewide extension mission, Cornell is the only academic partner in the group whose members also include the state Department of Health, the Healthcare Association of New York State, the Medical Society of New York State, the New York State Nurses Association, the Healthcare Trustees of New York State, the Business Council of New York State, the State Communities Aid Association, and the New York State Public Health Association.
What does SCAA stand for?
SCAA stands for State Communities Aid Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAA
We have 119 other meanings of SCAA in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Academy of Audiology
- South Carolina Aquaculture Association
- South China Athletic Association
- Southern Chesapeake Athletic Association (Chesapeake, VA)
- Southwest Clean Air Agency (Washington)
- Space Coast Apartment Association (Orlando, FL)
- Special Civilian Armed Forces Geographical Unit Active Auxiliary (Philippines)
- Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Spill Control Association of America
- Standing Committee on Aboriginal Affairs (Canada)
- State Criminal Alien Assistance (various locations)
- Swedish Civil Aviation Authority (now Swedish Transport Agency)
- Social Culture Asian American - Boston
- Southern Crescent Area Agency on Aging (Georgia)
- Springvale Community Aid Advice Bureau (Australia)
- Stockton Cyclists Are Always Bleeding (California)
- School Curriculum Assessment and Accountability Council (Kentucky)
- South Carolina Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (Columbia, SC)
- Student Chapter of the American Animal Hospital Association
- South Central Alabama Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers
Samples in periodicals archive:
Golden is a director of ESCO Electronics Corporation and has served on the board of managers of the New York State Communities Aid Association.