Garabedian, a Washington attorney who specializes in credit union charter conversions, doesn't think HarborOne Credit Union's conversion to a state co-operative bank, approved by its members last Monday, will trigger a wave of credit union charter conversions.
What does SCOB stand for?
SCOB stands for State Co-Operative Bank (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCOB
We have 12 other meanings of SCOB in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific Congress on Organic Agricultural Research
- Scientific Open Access Repository (database)
- Small Computer/Office Automation Services
- Standing Committee on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (International Federation of Medical Students' Associations)
- Section Centrale Opérationnelle d'Assistance Technique (French: Central Division Operational Technical Assistance; French Ministry of the Interior)
- Scottish & Oceanic Air Traffic Control Centre (Prestwick)
- Saunders College of Business
- Schedule-Controlled Operant Behavior
- Slodki Calus Od Buby (Polish: From Sweet Calus Baby; band)
- Special Coordination of Benefits (insurance)
- Student Committee on Bioethics (University of Minnesota)
- Standing Conference of Orthodox Bishops in America (New York, NY)
- Standing Conference of the Canonical Orthodox Bishops in the Americas
- School of the Built Environment (University of Ulster, UK)
- Self Contained Oxygen Breathing Emergency Apparatus
- Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Research Center (University of Kentucky)
- Subcommittee on Bridges and Structures (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Symbiotic Colony Of Bacteria and Yeast
- Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast
- Saginaw Community Outreach Center (Saginaw, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Punjab State Co-operative Bank (PSCB) and 19 district central co-operative banks have announced that they have selected Oracle and Flexcel International as their IT partners.