One vivid memory she still has is from her days training to become a State Certified Midwife, in 1937.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for State Certified Midwife (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of SCMOther Resources:
We have 519 other definitions for SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Spinal Cord Medicine
- Split Cord Malformation
- Sports Car Market (magazine)
- Sports Club Management
- Squadron Corporal Major (UK)
- Standard Cluster Munitions
- Standard Cost Management
- Standard Cubic Meter (unit of measurement)
- Standards Compliance Manager
- Starcraft Map (scenario file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has been treating skin conditions for six years and specialises in non-surgical treatments, as well as being a Registered General Nurse and State Certified Midwife.