At the DECA state career development conference, Damron placed third in business finance services and received first place for his role play.
What does SCDC stand for?
SCDC stands for State Career Development Conference (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCDC
We have 44 other meanings of SCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Serially Concatenated Differential Binary Phase Shift Keying
- Same Circus, Different Clowns
- Scheduled Caste Development Corporation (India)
- Scottish Community Development Centre (UK)
- Service Central de Documentation Criminelle (French: Central Criminal Information Service)
- Sheldon Community Development Corporation
- Software Career Discovery Centre
- South Carolina Department of Commerce (Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Department of Corrections
- South China Diving Club (various locations)
- Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs
- Southern California Dwarf Car Association (San Diego, CA)
- Snohomish County Democratic Central Committee
- South Canara District Central Cooperative (India)
- Southern California Digital Communications Council
- Southern California Dive Club of the Inland Empire
- South Carolina Deferred Compensation Program
- South Carolina Dressage and Combined Training Association
- Salvage Construction Demolition Diver (Naval Enlisted Classification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
High school sending 70 to conference NORTHBRIDGE - The high school will be sending 70 students to the 51st annual State Career Development Conference of the Massachusetts Association of DECA scheduled for March 4-6 in Boston.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Each year, Washington DECA holds a State Career Development Conference and needs more than 600 volunteer judges for the event.
Byline: The Register-Guard Students awarded medals at state career conference The following students received medals for placing in the top eight of their events at the State Career Development Conference for DECA, held last month in Portland:Lindsey Leighton, Aimee Escobedo, Quinn McAndrews, Loren Jessen, Abby Hertz, Allison Ripley, Anne Mansfield, Josh Ripley, Hunter Russell, Brad Bridges and Matt Lutz.