Ruhl joined Ivy Tech in early 2012 after serving under Daniels as director of the Office of Management and Budget or State Budget Agency director since 2007.
What does SBA stand for?
SBA stands for State Budget Agency (Indiana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBA
We have 356 other meanings of SBA in our Acronym Attic
- Sports and Billiards Association
- St. Brigid's Academy and Seminary (Fresno, CA)
- Stack-Based Algorithm
- Stack-Based Allocation
- Stand Basal Area (forestry)
- Stand-By Arrangement (International Monetary Fund)
- Stand-by Assist
- Standard Bank Asia
- Standards-Based Architecture
- State Board of Administration
- Steam Boat Association (UK)
- Sterile Barrier Association (UK)
- Stichting Bureau Architecten Register
- Stolen Bases Attempted (baseball)
- Strategic Brigade Airdrop (US Army)
- Strategic Business Analysis
- Strategic Business Area
- Stream Boy Advance (gaming)
- Street Basketball Association, LLC
- Structural Board Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public sector organizations who have already adopted Oracle s Hyperion planning and budgeting solution for public sector to optimize their financial operations include the State of Minnesota, Aurora Public Schools, City of Vancouver WA, King County, City of Albuquerque, Pinellas County, City of Indianapolis, and Indiana State Budget Agency.
He has more than 12 years of experience in executive-level government administration, including his work for the Indiana State Budget Agency as assistant state budget director.