com to offer a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA) Virginia-approved online boating safety course free to all boaters interested in obtaining their Virginia Boater Education certification card.
What does SBLA stand for?
SBLA stands for State Boating Law Administrator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SBLA
We have 5 other meanings of SBLA in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainment Battle Lab (US Army)
- Symbol Technologies, Inc. (NYSE symbol)
- Space-Based Laser Integrated Flight Experiment
- Sound Blaster Live 5
- Sealed Bipolar Lead Acid (battery)
- Self-Bounding Learning Algorithm
- Shannon Bray Landscape Architects (New Zealand)
- Small Business Loans Act (Canada)
- Small Business Loans Association (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Smash Bros Los Angeles (dance and music group; California)
- Supplemental Biologics License Application
- Society of Biblical Literature Academia Biblica
- Ship-Board Laser Acquisition System (US Navy)
- Single Precision Basic Linear Algebra Subprogram(s)
- Surveillance Bronchoscopic Lung Biopsy
- Satisfactory but Limited by Lack of Endocervical Component
- S-Band Linear Collider
- SB Latex Council
- School Board of Levy County (Florida)
- School Building Level Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;We appreciate the fact that Lake Lanier Islands Resort and the LLIDA are addressing the issue of overall boating safety,” said State Boating Law Administrator for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Weaver.
Coast Guard Auxiliary Boating Skills and Seamanship certificate recognized by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Thinking that you can put on a lifejacket if you need it is like thinking you can buckle your seat belt if your car is about to crash, according to the "Small Craft Advisory," the magazine of the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Foundation partnered in 1998 with the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and the National Safe Boating Council to develop a comprehensive online boating safety course, offered free at www.
org, include an online basic boating safety course that is approved by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators (NASBLA).
Boating deaths down: Recreational-boating fatalities dropped 13 percent in 1996 to a record low of 714, according to the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators.
Metropolitan also will initiate a training course recognized by the National Association of State Boating Law Administrators and many state and federal resource agencies to upgrade boat inspections at Diamond Valley and Skinner.