AUSTIN, Texas, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The booth sponsored by the Texas Center for Legal Ethics(TCLE) is guaranteed to be a popular spot at next week's State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting in Houston.
What does SBOT stand for?
SBOT stands for State Bar of Texas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBOT
We have 3 other meanings of SBOT in our Acronym Attic
- Sitecore Business Optimization Services
- St. Bridget of Sweden (Van Nuys, CA)
- Strategic Back Office Solutions (Philippines)
- Surgical Blood Order Schedule
- Sydney Beijing Olympic Secretariat (Australia and China)
- Sacred Band of Thebes
- Schoeller-Bleckmann Oilfield Technology (Austria)
- School Board of Trustees
- Short-Burst Oxygen Therapy
- Sociedade Brasileira de Ortopedia e Traumatologia
- State Board of Tax Appeal (Kansas)
- Sports Babe of the Day
- Sloujba Biezpieki Oukraini (Ukrainian Civil Secret Service; KGB successor since 1991)
- Seaver Board of Visitors (Pepperdine University; California)
- Sequential Blow Off Valve
- Steel Blades of Vengeance (Denver, CO metal band)
- Steunpunt Bestuurlijke Organisatie Vlaanderen (Dutch: Flanders Strategic Support Organization; Flanders, Belgium)
- Small Business of the Year (award)
- San Luis Obispo, CA, USA - San Luis Obispo County Airport (Airport Code)
- Santa Barbara Project (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Articles written by Ruback have been published in the Dallas Business Journal, Texas Lawyer, and the Appellate Advocate (the journal of the State Bar of Texas Appellate Section).
Rodney Ellis, D-Houston, and supported by an unusual alliance between the State Bar of Texas, the Court of Criminal Appeals and public defense advocates.
Attorneys interested in signing up to volunteer for LiveHelp can do so through the State Bar of Texas Web site at http://www.
King was admitted to practice by the State Bar of Texas in 2011.
He is also a member of the State Bar of Texas Pattern Jury Charge Oversight Committee and of the Governing Council of the Antitrust and Business Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas.
Hughes Award from the State Bar of Texas and the Minority Corporate Counsel Association's "Rainbowmaker" Award.
The Commission also gave the State Bar of Texas a special recognition plaque for its support of Texas Lawyers Care and its commitment to legal services for the poor.