The State Bank of Vietnam said that it had lowered the refinance rate to eight per cent from nine per cent.
What does SBV stand for?
SBV stands for State Bank of Vietnam
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBV
We have 45 other meanings of SBV in our Acronym Attic
- Smithsonian Business Ventures
- Sociedade Brasileira de Vácuo (Brasil)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Virologia (Brasil)
- Software Based Verifier
- South Birmingham Vineyard (UK)
- Space-Based Visible
- Speakers Bureau Volunteer (guide dogs)
- Standard Bank, Barclays and Volkskas
- Standby vessel (offshore drilling)
- State Bank of Vassar (Vassar, Michigan)
- Structure Borne Vibration Manual
- Suckler Beef Value (profit index)
- Swift Boat Vets
- Santa Barbara Visual Arts (alliance)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Artes Visuais
- Special Billing Voucher Administration
- Stinson Beach Village Association
- Syndicat de la Basse Vallée de l'Adour
- Syndicat des Vignerons Bio Aquitaine
- San Bernardino Valley Amateur Astronomers (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canadian assistance is being offered under the Banking Regulation and Supervision Support (BRASS) Project a $14 million joint Canada Vietnam initiative that will help the State Bank of Vietnam improve the country's regulatory and supervisory banking framework, tools, and methods, in accordance with international standards.
The World Bank will lend energy-hungry Vietnam $330 million to build a hydroelectric plant, the bank said Tuesday after a signing ceremony-based lender clinched a deal with the State Bank of Vietnam province.
During his current three-day stay in Vietnam, the first visit by an IMF managing director, Camdessus is visiting Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, and is holding discussions with the Secretary General Do Muni, the Prime Minister Vo Van Kiet, the Vice President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Nguyen thi Binh, the Minister of Foreign Affairs Nguyen Manh Cam, the Minister of Finance Ho Te, and Governor Cao Si Kiem, and board members of the State Bank of Vietnam.
91 USD, according to The State Bank of Vietnam (SBV).
Bangkok Bank has received great recognition and trust from the people of Vietnam and the Vietnamese government, proudly accepting a Certificate of Merit for banking excellence from 2008-2010 from the State Bank of Vietnam.
The State Bank of Vietnam said that it would lower its refinancing rate to 10 per cent from 11 per cent.
The State Bank of Vietnam has instructed firms that are more than 50 percent government-owned to sell their dollars held in fixed term and non-term deposit accounts from July 1, the Vietnam News reported.