SB1580 creates an Anatomical Gift Registry and Board allowing for the donation of bodies and body parts for education and research and authorizes the State Anatomical Board to register anatomical donor programs and non-transplant tissue banks Signed by the Governor .
What does SAB stand for?
SAB stands for State Anatomical Board (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SAB
We have 247 other meanings of SAB in our Acronym Attic
- Spacecraft Assembly Building (Jet Propulsion Laboratory; US NASA)
- Special Accounts Blanks (SOEX)
- Special Actions Branch
- Special Administrative Board (Missouri)
- Special Advisory Board
- Spontaneous Abortion
- Staff Accounting Bulletin
- Standard Air Bag
- Standards Activity Board (IEEE Computer Society)
- Start at Beginning
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Maryland, for example, any unclaimed body is by law handed over to the State Anatomical Board, embalmed and distributed for a fee to anatomical institutes around the country.
He was a member of Michigan's State Anatomical board for 19 years.