BULLETIN BOARD: ACCY) today announced that its ACTech(R) Panel has recently achieved inclusion in the California Integrated Waste Management Board's (CIWMB) Recycled-Content Product Directory (RCPD), including compliance with the State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign (SABRC).
What does SABRC stand for?
SABRC stands for State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABRC
We have 2 other meanings of SABRC in our Acronym Attic
- Selectable Assault Battle Rifle
- Set Asynchronous Balanced Mode Extended
- Sneak Attack by Roger (Roger Federer; tennis)
- Society for American Baseball Research
- Space Age Body Refreshment (beauty equipment)
- Special Assessment Baseline Review
- Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (radiation treatment)
- Software ABR for ATM
- Suid-Afrikaanse Buro vir Rasse Aangeleenthede (South African Bureau of Racial Affairs)
- Society for the Advancement of Breeding Researches in Asia and Oceania
- Student Activities Budget Review Committee (Bradley University; Peoria, IL)
- Service Academy Business Resource Directory
- Salary and Benefits Report
- Secured Airborne Radar Equipment
- Self-Aligning Boost and Reentry
- Semi-Automated Business Research Environment
- Semi-Automated Business Reservations Environment
- Semi-Automatic Business-Related Environment
- Serious Adverse Blood Reactions and Events (reporting system; UK Blood Safety and Quality Regulations)
- Shallow-water Assault Breaching System
Samples in periodicals archive:
HP then tracks and documents the returns in accordance with the California State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign.
LAS VEGAS -- Graham Magnetics, a division of eMag Solutions, a leading electronic discovery company, today announced at the AFCOM Data Center World conference in Las Vegas that it is participating in California's State Agency Buy Recycled Campaign (SABRC), a joint effort between the California Integrated Waste Management Board and the Department of General Services to establish policies and practices for purchasing recycled-content products.