Justices B P Das and B K Mishra, quashed all previous interim orders of the court and the State Administrative Tribunal (SAT).
What does SAT stand for?
SAT stands for State Administrative Tribunal (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAT
We have 518 other meanings of SAT in our Acronym Attic
- Sports Authority of Thailand
- Spray Acid Tool
- Sprite Animation Toolkit
- Standard Acceptance Tests
- Standard Assault Tactics (Tom Clancy)
- Standard Assessment Task (British)
- Standard AUTODIN Terminal
- Stanford Achievement Test
- State Action Team (California DECA)
- State Administration of Taxation (China)
- Static Air Temperature
- Stationary Armor Target (US Army Training Circular TC-25-8)
- Statutory Assessment Test (UK education)
- Steering Axle Temperature
- Stewartry Archaeological Trust
- Stool Antigen Test
- Structural Analysis Team
- Student Appraisal of Teaching
- Student Assistance Team
- Student Athletic Trainer (high school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of them first approached the State Administrative Tribunal and later moved the High Court, but both ruled that Hyderabad was part of Zone- VI in Telangana.
Following complaints that the Daawah building had turned into a mosque, the State Administrative Tribunal ruled that Friday prayers contradicted the city's designated zoning of the area as a 'Light Industry' zone, turned it into a "Place of Public Worship.