Every day, federal, state, local, and tribal law enforcement officers engage in exceptional acts of bravery while in the line of duty.
What does SLTLE stand for?
SLTLE stands for State, Local, and Tribal Law Enforcement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- System-Level Transaction Group Type
- Stuff Like That Happens
- Second Long Term Health Plan (Nepal)
- Second Language Testing, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Set Less Than Immediate (computing)
- Strategic Leadership Type Indicator
- Surgical Laser Technologies, Inc. (Montgomeryville, PA)
- State Long Term Incapacity Benefit (UK)
- Set on Less Than Immediate Unsigned
- Sri Lanka Tamil Journalists Alliance
- Signaling Link Test Message
- Silently Laughing to Myself
- System Level Technical Manual
- Sri Lanka Tamil Media Alliance
- Scottish Licenced Trade News (UK newspaper)
- Student Leadership Training Network
- Stop Limit to Open
- St. Louis Triumph Owners Association
- St Louis Theatre Organ Society
- Season Long Training of Trainers (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] With the development of the intelligence-led policing (ILP) philosophy and its operationalization through the National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan (NCISP), state, local, and tribal law enforcement organizations have begun to revisit their roles in intelligence processes.
Assisting state, local, and tribal law enforcement officers and prosecutors in acquiring computer and other equipment to conduct investigations and forensic analyses of evidence in matters involving criminal intellectual property laws.