officials voted to grant Mississippi Sand LLC permission to operate a sand mine on a stretch of farmland immediately east of Starved Rock State Park, according to the Chicago Tribune.
What does SRSP stand for?
SRSP stands for Starved Rock State Park (Utica, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SRSP
We have 11 other meanings of SRSP in our Acronym Attic
- Society of Registered Safety Officers (Hong Kong)
- Spacecraft and Remote Sensing Office (NASA)
- Super Rapid Scan Observation (GOES satellite)
- Savannah River Site Operations Center
- Short Range Stand Off Missile
- Sarhad Rural Support Programme (Pakistan)
- Schuylkill River Skatepark Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Silk Road Studies Program (regional research)
- Somali Revolutionary Socialist Party (Somalia; est. 1979)
- Standard Radio System Plan
- Series Rotating Sliding Rail (wall installation)
- Short Regularly Spaced Repeat (biochemistry)
- SIM (Security Identity Module) Reset Status Register
- Single Rope Speed Relay (jump roping)
- Society for the Retired and Semi-Retired (Canada)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Board (Dayton, WA)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Plan (administered by Snake River Salmon Recovery Board; environmental conservation; Washington)
- Snake River Salmon Recovery Team (Washington)
- Server Resources Server Suite
- Service and Repair Support Specialist (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OBSERVATIONS I observed an adult yellow-throated warbler feeding a fledged brown-headed cowbird within a few meters of the viewing platform at the Beehive Overlook at Starved Rock State Park (LaSalle County, IL) on July 1, 2010.
Starved Rock State Park, Utica (Northern) - Offering visitors a destination rich in history and natural beauty with lush forests, Starved Rock State Park features 18 magnificent canyons, spectacular ancient rock formations and numerous sparkling waterfalls in a breathtaking setting along the Illinois River.
The property is situated just outside the Chicago MSA and is nestled among many area state attractions such as Illini State Park, The Illinois River, LaSalle Lake, The Illinois Michigan Canal, Starved Rock State Park, Matthiessen State Park, and Buffalo Rock State Park.
Sightings of bald eagles have been increasing each year and Starved Rock State Park is experiencing a boon of visitors who come to view the eagles.
The $90 million, 60-acre property is located next to Starved Rock State Park.
This season's list of best "Fall Foliage Spots" was compiled by Citysearch's award-winning editorial staff and includes recommendations that range from Blue Ridge Parkway in Asheville, NC to Starved Rock State Park in Utica, Il.
The 60-acre project is being built next to Starved Rock State Park in Utica, Ill.