One other questionable thing the NFL did during this era was to tweak the starting times of wildcard, divisional playoff, and conference championship games.
What does STATM stand for?
STATM stands for Starting Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Shipment Status System
- Status Report
- State Tobacco Activities Tracking and Evaluation System (United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Silicon Technology for Automotive and Telecommunications Integrated Circuits
- Statistical Texturing Applied to Battlefield Induced Contaminants
- Students Taking Actions Together in Christ (Eaton, OH)
- Shipment Tracking and Tracing Information System
- Student Training Analysis and Tracking Information System
- State Transition Analysis Technique Language
- Statistical and Logical Learning Algorithm (classification, prediction, and control)
- Statistical Multiplexer
- Statistical Time Division Multiplexing
- Status Network (US Navy software application suite)
- Stationing Projection
- Status Record
- Status Report
- Status Request
- Short Term Alternatives for Therapy Services (US DHHS)
- Sports Team Analysis and Tracking Systems
- Statistical Analysis of Time Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
The starting time for the Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race will revert to 1300 hours (1.
starting time that is usually almost guaranteed to draw wind on a seaside course, got her own share of the lead on a mostly breezeless day.
To stave off the big chill, team management has moved the starting time for all weekday games up 30 minutes to 6:35 p.
night game starting times seem odd, there's something behind it.
Try reserving a weekend starting time on a municipal golf course in the Valley.
McCallister and Sullivan both drew alleged more-favorable morning starting times and both finished 7-over-par 78.