This is especially apparent in the starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery category, which has a high percentage of private label batteries that are driven by the large distribution networks spread across the market place.
What does SLI stand for?
SLI stands for Starting, Lighting and Ignition (automotive/batteries)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLI
We have 202 other meanings of SLI in our Acronym Attic
- Specific Language Impairment (developmental language disorder)
- Speech and Language Impaired
- Speech Language Impairment
- Spoken Language Impairment
- Spoken Language Interface (software)
- Sports Legacy Institute
- Sri Lanka Insurance
- Standard Life Investments
- Stark Line Intensity
- Starter Light Ignition
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 percent of the global starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery industry has undergone a series of market consolidation over the years.
Exide and its affiliates produce starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) batteries primarily for automobiles and commercial applications, including trucks, farm equipment, tractors and other off-road vehicles.