Student Leaders -- William Bohannon, East Coweta High School; Antonia Edwards, Redan High School; Heather Head, Southwest Atlanta Christian Academy; Eberechukwu Njoku, Morrow High School; and Jessica Breanne Stanley, Starr's Mill High School.
What does SMHS stand for?
SMHS stands for Starr's Mill High School
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMHS
We have 56 other meanings of SMHS in our Acronym Attic
- Shri Maharaja Hari Singh (est. 1948; hospital, India)
- Sierra Military Health Services, Inc.
- Sisters of Mercy Health System
- Slater Mill Historic Site (Pawtucket, RI)
- Smartphone Mobile Hotspot (T-Mobile)
- Smoky Mountain High School (Sylva, North Carolina)
- Smoky Mountain Historical Society
- South Mecklenburg High School (Charlotte, NC)
- Specialist Mental Health Service (various locations)
- St. Mary's High School
- Stone Memorial High School (Crossville, TN)
- Stone Mountain High School (Stone Mountain, GA)
- Student Mental Health Service(s)
- Stun Master Hot Shot
- Sunrise Mountain High School (Peoria, Arizona)
- Sandwell Mental Health and Social Care Trust (UK)
- Special Mental Health Services Initiative (Hogg Foundation for Mental Health; Austin, TX)
- Specialist Mental Health Services for Older People (Australia)
- S-Methyl Homocysteine Thiolactone (biochemistry)
- Second Most Hated Team (sports)