Further specifics on plans for StarCraft: Ghost and Blizzard's future console games, as well as platform and release information, will be revealed at a later date.
What does SC:G stand for?
SC:G stands for Starcraft: Ghost (game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Subcarrier-to-Horizontal (Phase)
- Storage Caching/Internet Protocol (Tacit Networks)
- Special Class in an Integrated Setting
- Southern Chapter of the Medical Library Association
- Soft Interference Cancellation with Minimum Mean Square Error Filtering
- Selection-Combining/Maximal Ratio Combining
- Specific Central to Peripheral (ratio)
- Soldiers Computer/Radio
- Single Clamp/Single Rod Construct
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory (Tom Clancy novel)
- Specialist Certificate: Legal
- Special Certificate: Performing Arts
- Service Center 1 (software; Native Instruments Gmbh; Berlin, Germany)
- Standard Clean 1 (part of RCA wafer clean process)
- Southern Cross Ten (Country Television Station, Gold Coast, Australia)
- Sim City 2 (game)
- Soul Calibur 2 (game)
- Standard Clean 2 (part of RCA wafer clean process)
- Star Control 2 (computer game)
- Starcraft II (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Listed below is additional game information for the titles on display at VU Games' E3 booth (#1200) located in the South Hall of the Los Angeles Convention: StarCraft: Ghost(TM) StarCraft: Ghost is a tactical-action console game set in Blizzard's epic StarCraft universe.
Featuring a revolutionary new style of gameplay that showcases Nova's physical and psionic abilities, as well as an arsenal of sophisticated weaponry, off-planet call-downs, and vehicles straight out of the StarCraft strategy game, StarCraft: Ghost will be available for the PlayStation(R)2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox(R) video game system from Microsoft, and the Nintendo GameCube(TM).
The much-anticipated 2003 game titles such as Dungeon & Dragons: Heroes, Republic: The Revolution, Savage, StarCraft: Ghost, and The Matrix have all turned to Discreet's 3ds max to get the job done while capturing the imaginations of gamers worldwide.