The Stockton 10-year-old ace set a stunning standard to win the Star of the North Small Pony Open Championship at Stainsby Grange, Thornaby.
What does SOTN stand for?
SOTN stands for Star of the North (Minnesota Disney National Fantasy Fan Club)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SOTN
We have 2 other meanings of SOTN in our Acronym Attic
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (novel)
- Short of Time Must Go
- Short on Time Must Go
- Sex Offender Treatment and Monitoring Program
- Seniors On The Net
- Shadow of the Ninja (video game)
- Socked on the Nose (Philately: stamp with centered cancel; aka bullseye)
- Soldiers of the Night
- Song of the Night
- Soul of the Night
- State of the Nation
- Sunshine of the Night (Coleman motto)
- Survivor on the Net (online reality gaming)
- Symphony of the Night (game)
- School of the New Light (Syracuse, NY)
- Sacro Occipital Technique Organization (Sparta, NC)
- Sexual Offences Trained Officer (UK)
- Shepherd of the Ozarks (retreat facility; Arkansas)
- Society Ordo Templi Orientis (Order of the Eastern Temple; fraternal organization)
- Sold Out Ticketed Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just as the Star of the North with its iconic blue star recently celebrated its first 80 years, so are we proud to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this great North East landmark, and in doing so promote the culture in the whole of the North East.
CAPTION(S): Photo PHOTO ANTAWN JAMISON The star of the North Carolina Tar Heels won the John R.