They came into the house and gave him and Joel light sabers and they gave Lucas an extra gift of some Star Wars Lego.
What does SWL stand for?
SWL stands for Star Wars Lego
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SWL
We have 71 other meanings of SWL in our Acronym Attic
- Sir Wilfred Laurier (US Coast Guard icebreaker)
- Slepian-Wolf System with Linkage
- So Worth Loving
- Société Walonne du Logement
- Software License (Apple)
- Soil and Water Lab (Cornell University; New York)
- Solid Waste Landfill
- Southwest LANs (Local Area Networks; UK; gaming community)
- Speaking When-Later Listening
- Standing Water Level
- Static Water Level
- Still Water Level (oceanography)
- Strategic Weapon Launcher
- Structured Workplace Learning (Australia education program)
- Student Will Learn (education objectives)
- Students for World Literacy (Canada)
- Surface Water Level (hydrology)
- Sheepscot Wellspring Land Alliance (est. 1991; Freedom, ME)
- Software License Agreement (contracts)
- South West Landlords Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thought he wouldn't be first in line to inherit cousin Amba's legendary Star Wars Lego collection was enough to provoke a second scouring of his bedroom for Thomas jigsaws he could do with his eyes shut.
99, Halfords Balls for Africa football, PS25, John Lewis Star Wars Lego watch, PS14.
Martin's aunt, Kathleen Macrae, 64, said her nephew was delighted when he received a Star Wars Lego set for his birthday.
If you loved the Star Wars Lego series, you'll have a whip-cracking time with this one.
The game just does not compare to the Star Wars Lego console games and I would suggest spending your money on that instead.
I have a stash of half-price Star Wars Lego somewhere - that's the worry - just where?
My wife thinks I would be better with a boy, because of my vast collection of Star Wars Lego.