He is also the camel-faced Sebulba from Star Wars Episode One - The Phantom Menace, Mr Stubborn in the Mr Men and the voices for adverts for products and firms including BT, Tesco, Domestos and Specsavers.
What does SWE1 stand for?
SWE1 stands for Star Wars Episode One
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Standard World English
- Steelworker Erector (US Navy)
- Stone and Webster Engineering
- StormWatchEagle (gaming)
- Summer Wind Ensemble
- Supervised Work Experience
- Supplied With Equipment
- Surface Warfare Enterprise (US Navy)
- Symphonic Wind Ensemble (various organizations)
- Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Episode Two
- Star Wars Episode III
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Severn Wye Energy Agency (UK)
- Slow Wave Electric Activity (calcium tissue)
- South Wessex Evangelical Alliance (UK)
- Student Wisconsin Education Association (St. Norbert College; De Pere, WI)
- Swedish Women's Educational Association
- Swedish Work Environment Authority (Stockholm, Sweden; est. 2001)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Like its predecessor, Jedi Starfighter is a shoot-em-up set around and after the events of Star Wars Episode One.
Like its predecessor, Jedi Starfighter is a space-based shoot-'em-up set around and after the events of Star Wars Episode One.
Star Wars Episode One will open here in May, while Disney are lining up a new Tarzan featuring songs by Phil Collins.