STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE The Star Wars creator, 55, explains how he first began to devise The Phantom Menace and lay the groundwork for a new trilogy: The plot for the three new films was meant to be the back story of the other films.
What does SWE1TPM stand for?
SWE1TPM stands for Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Steelworker Erector (US Navy)
- Stone and Webster Engineering
- StormWatchEagle (gaming)
- Summer Wind Ensemble
- Supervised Work Experience
- Supplied With Equipment
- Surface Warfare Enterprise (US Navy)
- Symphonic Wind Ensemble (various organizations)
- Star Wars Episode One
- Star Wars Episode Two
- Star Wars Episode III
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
- Severn Wye Energy Agency (UK)
- Slow Wave Electric Activity (calcium tissue)
- South Wessex Evangelical Alliance (UK)
- Student Wisconsin Education Association (St. Norbert College; De Pere, WI)
- Swedish Women's Educational Association
- Swedish Work Environment Authority (Stockholm, Sweden; est. 2001)
- Solid Waste Environmental Assessment Plan (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 7, 1999-- Marcus Theatres Corporation, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS), today announced that Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace generated the highest one week box office sales for a single motion picture in the company's history.
STAR WARS EPISODE 1: THE PHANTOM MENACE Liam, 47, plays Jedi master Qui-Gon Jinn, a mentor to Ewan McGregor's Obi-Wan Kenobi and young Anakin Skywalker (Jake Lloyd): Qui-Gon Jinn is a patriarchal figure who does a lot of good for those around him and I was very drawn to that.