Kurtz was the producer of Star Wars and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
What does SWESB stand for?
SWESB stands for Star Wars: the Empire Strikes Back
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Software Engineering Research and Practice in Sweden
- Sandia Winged Energetic Re-Entry Vehicle Experiment
- Sheep and Wildlife Enhancement Scheme (est. 2003; UK)
- Social Work Examination Services (est. 1983; Brookline, MA)
- Software Engineering Support
- Soil, Water, and Environmental Science Department (College of Agriculture and Life Sciences; University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- South Woods Elementary School (Florida)
- Standard Work Element Sheet
- South West Enterprise and Skills Alliance (UK)
- Swedish Scholastic Assessment Test
- Semantic Web Enabled Software Engineering
- South West Electric Safety Exchange
- Special Weapons Emergency Separation System
- Search Warrant Entry Team
- Semantic Web Education and Training (est. 2006)
- Sewage, Water, Electricity, and Trash (US Army)
- Shallow Water Egress Trainer
- Smelly Wellie Tele (Scottish children's show)
- Society of Writers, Editors, and Translators (Tokorozawa, Saitama, Japan)
- Softened Water Eczema Trial (study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have joined up with QVC to give one lucky Record reader a Star Wars Luke A New Hope Lightsaber - an official reproduction of Luke Skywalker's weapon from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, worth pounds 94.
Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford - He kisses Princess Leia - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (1980) CAPTION(S): ROMANTIC: Casablanca
WANTED: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (Game Boy).