In Star Trek Voyager (1995-2001) Captain Kathryn Janeway sought advice from a hologram of Leonardo da Vinci, who urged her to seek out God's assistance in prayer.
What does ST-VOY stand for?
ST-VOY stands for Star Trek Voyager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Self Tuning Proportional Controller Based on Pole Placement
- Single Tube-Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Self Tuning Proportional-Integral Controller Based on Pole Placement
- Space-Time Pilot-Symbol Assisted Modulation
- Short Term Steady State Stability (power generation)
- Single-Target Truncated Channel Inversion
- Space-Time Trellis Coded Modulation
- Star Trek, The Next Generation
- Star Trek, The Original Series
- Space-Time Weighted Non-Binary Repeat Accumulate
- Systems Technology/Departmental Services
- Strength Training before Endurance Training
- Selective Transmission/Maximum Ratio Combining
- Septal Thickness/Posterior Wall Thickness Ratio
- Sonar Transmitter - Receiver
- Selective Transmission/Selective Combining
- Special Tooling and Special Test Equipment (aviation)
- Systems and Technology Directorate Technology Office (NIMA)
- Star Trek Insurrection (movie)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's how the fictional spaceship Star Trek Voyager gets around.
The inaugural Gen Con So Cal kicks off this week in Anaheim, CA (December 11 - 14, 2003), and Gen Con, LLC is thrilled to announce exciting additions to the celebrity and entertainment line-up for The Best Four Days In Gaming(TM): Actors Val Kilmer (Batman Forever, Top Gun, Tombstone, The Doors, Willow), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca in the Star Wars saga), Richard Herd (V, Seaquest, Star Trek Voyager, Seinfeld), and Daniel Logan (young Boba Fett in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones) will join an already stellar cast of celebrities gearing up to make Gen Con So Cal a new tradition for fans of gaming, science fiction, and fantasy in Southern California.