That was inspired by board games like Star Fleet Battles and the Star Trek Tactical Combat simulator.
What does SFB stand for?
SFB stands for Star Fleet Battles (game)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SFB
We have 92 other meanings of SFB in our Acronym Attic
- Société Francilienne de Béton (French: Francilienne Concrete Company; road construction)
- Society for Biomaterials
- Solicitation for Bid
- Solid Fuel Burner
- Solutions for Business (Layton, UT)
- Source Follower Buffer
- Southern Farm Bureau (insurance; various locations)
- Special Field Boot (Nike performance boot)
- St. Francis Borgia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The predecessor of this was inspired by the legendary tabletop game, Star Fleet Battles and it was a good effort.