There are several other betting businesses besides, including Stanley International Betting.
What does SIB stand for?
SIB stands for Stanley International Betting (sports betting; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIB
We have 204 other meanings of SIB in our Acronym Attic
- Software Implementation Board
- Software Information Base
- South Indian Bank
- Special Intelligence Brief
- Special Intelligence Bureau (Melbourne, Australia)
- Special Investigations Bureau (law enforcement)
- Specialist Insurance Brokers (UK)
- Sports Injury Bulletin (UK)
- Staff Information/Briefing (sheet)
- Standard Iron Bar
- State Infrastructure Bank
- State Investment Board
- Statistical Institute of Belize (est. 2007)
- Stay in Business
- Sterling Information Broker (Sterling Commerce)
- Stock Information Broker
- Strategic Infrastructure Battalions (Iraq)
- Strong Island Boys (movie)
- Studentsamskipnaden I Bergen (Norwegian: Student Welfare Organization in Bergen; Bergen, Norway)
- Superintendencia de Bancos (Spanish: Superintendency of Banks; Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ruling relates to the prosecution in Italy of three men who acted as operators allowing individuals to place bets with a division of Stanley, Stanley International Betting (SIB).