Jacks Professor of Education and Art at Stanford University School of Education.
What does SUSE stand for?
SUSE stands for Stanford University School of Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SUSE
We have 2 other meanings of SUSE in our Acronym Attic
- Stand Up Sit Down (UK football fan club)
- Start Up / Shut Down
- Stockton Unified School District (Stockton, California)
- Sunnyside Unified School District (Arizona)
- Sound Underwater Signaling Down Link
- Sudan Social Development Organization (Khartoum, Sudan)
- Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Drugs and Poisons (Australia)
- Gesellschaft für Software-und Systementwicklung MBH (LINUX distribution)
- Scottish Union of Supported Employment (est. 1995; UK)
- Software und System Entwicklung (German: Software and Systems Development)
- Suitable for Use as Service Equipment (electrical construction)
- Swedish University Security Group
- Sanford Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory
- Superintendencia de Seguros Privados
- Scottish University Sports Federation
- Swiss University Sports Foundation (est. 1932)
- Sydney University Soccer Football Club (Australia)
- Situation Unchanged - Still Fouled Up
- Sustainable Use Specialist Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dean of the Graduate School of Education, University of California, Riverside Professor Emeritus at Stanford University School of Education Anne E.
Brown, an Associate Professor at the Stanford University School of Education, "highly motivated college students are often pushing themselves to achieve peak performance and turn to a number of stimulants to help them maintain their focusOThink Gum offers a unique alternative to these products.
Deborah Stipek, dean, Stanford University School of Education
A partnership of the Center for Social Innovation at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University School of Education, and the Goldman Sachs Foundation, SELI integrates the principles of business and education to cultivate leaders, entrepreneurs, and school administrators who will bring equity and success to all students.
Yalow earned her doctorate in educational psychology from the Stanford University School of Education, with an emphasis on the design and evaluation of programs for children, as well as an MBA from Stanford's Graduate School of Business.