What does SUPRI stand for?
SUPRI stands for Stanford University Petroleum Research Institute (Stanford University Department of Energy Resources Engineering; Stanford, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Students United to Promote Racial Awareness (University of Virginia)
- Swinburne University Postgraduate Research Award (Australia)
- Sydney University Postgraduate Representative Association
- Supplemental Radio
- Sudan Production Aid
- Stanford University Process Emulation Module
- Supply Report
- Syndicated Universities Preparatory Research Educational Programs
- Supplemental Reports Created by OIC (Officer in Charge)
- Sharjah Urban Planning Symposium (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Socialist Union of Polish Students
- Start Up Protection System
- Summer University Project School (Association des Etats Généraux des Etudiants de l'Europe)
- Supplementary Services (Australian child services)
- Supply Squadron
- Supervisor of Salvage and Diving (US Navy NAVSEA)
- Supply Sergeant
- Supervisor of Shipbuilding, Conversion & Repair