Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources (SULAIR) has released a three-hour digital video documentary about Fairchild Semiconductor, the first company to mass-produce the computer chips that enabled personal computers and the Internet.
What does SULAIR stand for?
SULAIR stands for Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Software Usage List
- State University Libraries
- Stiff Upper Lip (band)
- Strategic Unit Leader
- Suggested Users List (social networks)
- Super Ultralight (backpacking)
- Syracuse University Library (New York)
- Semantics of Underrepresented Languages in the Americas (Conference)
- Soaring Union of Los Angeles (club; Los Angeles, CA)
- Sweaty Upper Lip Alert
- Small Unit Leadership Course (US Marine Corps)
- Southern University Law Center (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Staffordshire University Lichfield Centre (UK)
- State University Library Council (Florida)
- Steelcase University Learning Center (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies (Sweden)
- Special Use Land Designation (Alaska Department of Natural Resources)
- Safe, Useful Life expectancy (arboricultural risk assessment)
- Small Unit Leader Evaluation (USMC)
- Survey of Unit Level Employment Practices (People Report)
Samples in periodicals archive:
reagents -- Community resources to allow life science researchers to interact and collaborate within a specific area of genetic interest -- Life science research education in small, self-paced, easy-to-understand on-line courses -- News to keep users abreast of important developments in their areas of research -0- Stanford University Libraries Stanford University Libraries and Academic Information Resources (SUL/AIR) develops and implements resources and services within the University libraries and academic technology units that support research and instruction.