the conference was presented by the Stanford Law Review in conjunction with the Stanford Technology Law Review and the Stanford Program in Law Science and Technology.
What does STLR stand for?
STLR stands for Stanford Technology Law Review (Stanford University journal of legal scholarship on law and technology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STLR
We have 6 other meanings of STLR in our Acronym Attic
- Long Play Stereo Mode (Sony voice recorders)
- Secure Transport Layer Protocol
- Short Term Lending Program
- Sky's the Limit Productions (record label)
- Student Technology Leadership Program (Kentucky)
- Saint Louis Raver Community Website.
- Science & Technology Law Review (Columbia)
- Segment-Table Length Register
- Small Town, Local Riders (bicycle club)
- Standard Temperature Lapse Rate (meteorology)
- Symmetric Tonic Labyrinthine Reflex
- Southeast Texas Labrador Retriever Rescue (Houston)
- Soft Tissue Limb Sarcoma
- Southern Tier Library System (Painted Post, NY)
- Specified Transfer Listing Service (American Registry for Internet Numbers)
- Sternberg Triangular Love Scale (social psychology)
- Stinger Launch Simulator
- Structured Total Least Squares
- Subacute Thyroiditis-Like Syndrome
- Surface Tension Lowering Substance
Samples in periodicals archive:
in conjunction with the Stanford Program in Law, Science and Technology and the Stanford Technology Law Review (STLR).