uk Tesla Motors (Tesla), a United States-based automaker, is opening a new engine facility in the Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Stanford Research Park (California; est. 1951)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Spill Response Plan
- Spinal Reflex Potentiation (biology)
- Spreading Resistance Profiling
- Spreading Resistance Profilometry
- Stacja Redukcyjno-Pomiarowa (Polish: Gas Pressure Reduction Station)
- Stack Resource Policy
- Standard Reference Point
- Standard Repair Procedure
- Standard Retail Price
- Standard Review Plan
- State Registered Physiotherapist (UK)
- State Reserve Police
- Statutory Redundancy Pay
- Stephen Randall Photography (UK)
- Stern Reference Point
- Stockpile Reliability Program (Assess reliability and service life of tactical missile stockpile)
- Strain Range Partitioning
- Strategic Re-Engineering Program (investment banking)
- Strategic Readiness Panel
- Strategic Reference Point
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shorenstein owns several other properties on the Peninsula including the nearby WebEx Tower in Santa Clara, 1400/1500 Seaport Boulevard in Redwood City, and 601 California Avenue, located within the Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto which was purchased in December 2007.
Park creation The oldest parks are Stanford Research Park (Stanford University in California, 1951) and Cornell Business and Technology Park (Cornell University in New York, 1952).
Stanford Research Park was founded in 1951 and the Research Triangle Park in North Carolina followed in 1959.
YPT) Research Center on the grounds of the Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto, California, and Manufacturing Center in Norman, Oklahoma.
based Tesla, which achieved overall corporate profitability in July 2009, will move its headquarters and open a powertrain assembly facility at the Stanford Research Park.
Amex: TBP) today confirmed that it has closed the sale of its corporate headquarters buildings and associated land leases at Stanford Research Park to Eagle Ridge Partners, a real estate investment group, on February 23, 2000.
Leading Electric Vehicle Maker Will Also Move Corporate Headquarters to Stanford Research Park in Palo Alto PALO ALTO, Calif.