The Stanford Nanofabrication Facility (SNF) is a state-of-the-art, shared-equipment laboratory open to academic, industrial and governmental researchers.
What does SNF stand for?
SNF stands for Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNF
We have 91 other meanings of SNF in our Acronym Attic
- So Not Fair
- So Not Funny
- Social Network Fatigue
- Sociétés Non Financières (French: Non-Financial Corporation)
- Special Nuclear Fuel
- Spent Nuclear Fuel
- Spherical Near-Field
- Standards Neutral Format (QAD Inc. file layout)
- Standing Naval Force
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation (Athens, Greece philanthropic organization)
- Steve Nash Foundation (Canada and US)
- Strategic Nuclear Forces (US DoD)
- Strong Nuclear Force
- Strongest Neighbor Filter
- Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
- Sun and Fun (yearly spring flying festival in Florida)
- Sunday Night Football
- Supplemental Nomenclature File
- Supporting Navy Forces
Samples in periodicals archive:
ASML's Norbert Kappel is the session chair, and the other panelists are speakers from Nanotero, Stanford Nanofabrication Facility, SiTime, and ASML.
The Stanford Nanofabrication Facility is very pleased with the performance of the Sun Ray architecture," said John Shott, associate director of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.
He is a former director of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility, a premier MEMS research and development effort.
At the same time, he has served as director of the Stanford Nanofabrication Facility and as national director of the NSF National Nanofabrication Users Network.