The Benzerara study was supported by a National Science Foundation grant, the Stanford Institute for the Environment, the France-Stanford Center for Interdisciplinary Studies, the U.
What does SIE stand for?
SIE stands for Stanford Institute for the Environment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SIE
We have 152 other meanings of SIE in our Acronym Attic
- Sigma Iota Epsilon (fraternity)
- Single Information Environment (Australia)
- Small Island Economy
- Social Issues Executive (Australia)
- Società Italiana di Endocrinologia
- Società Italiana di Ergonomia (Italian: Italian Society of Ergonomics)
- SOF Information Enterprise
- Special and Inclusive Education (UK)
- Spreadsheets in Education (electronic journal)
- Standards Improvement Executive
- Start Interpretive Execution
- Staten Island Expressway (Interstate 278; Staten Island, NY)
- Status Indication Emergency Alignment (SS7)
- Structurally Integrated Enclosure
- Surface Integral Equation
- System Integration Environment
- Système d'Information Energétique (French: Energy Information System; various locations)
- Système d'Information sur l'Eau (French: Information System on Water)
- Système d'Informatique Embarquée (French: Embedded Computing System)
- Systems & Industrial Engineering (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Woods, a Stanford University trustee and 1964 graduate of the university, and his wife, Priscilla, have committed $30 million for the Stanford Institute for the Environment.