6 billion Stanford Federal Credit Union in Palo, Alto, Calif.
What does SFCU stand for?
SFCU stands for Stanford Federal Credit Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SFCU
We have 27 other meanings of SFCU in our Acronym Attic
- Small Faces Charitable Trust (UK)
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority (California)
- San Francisco Community Television Corporation
- Surface Temperature Model
- San Francisco Chinatown Technology Disabilities
- Sikorsky Financial Credit Union
- Slat Flap Control Unit
- Sno Falls Credit Union (Washington)
- Southern Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Spokane Federal Credit Union (Spokane, WA)
- San Francisco Classical Voice (website)
- Schalker Fan Club Verband (German: Schalke Fan Club Association)
- Single-Frequency Common View
- State Farm Community Volunteer
- San Francisco Convention & Visitors Bureau
- San Francisco Camerawork (San Francisco, CA)
- Schools Funding Council for Wales (UK)
- Stepped Frequency Continuous Wave
- Sustainable Forestry Certification Watch
- Sacramento Fire Department (California, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NORTH CANTON, Ohio, March 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Located near the technology hub of Silicon Valley, Stanford Federal Credit Union is enhancing services for its tech-minded members with new automated teller machines (ATMs) from Diebold, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD).
the leading provider of collaborative enterprise technology to community-based financial institutions worldwide, announced today that Stanford Federal Credit Union has successfully implemented Open Solutions industry leading DNA core platform to serve its technologically savvy member-base.
Weiler, Director of Commercial Banking at Stanford Federal Credit Union.
4 billion Stanford Federal Credit Union in Palo Alto, Calif.
Stanford Federal Credit Union played a key role in the project, following the lead of Stanford University in its commitment to social responsibility.
Companies Mentioned: Apple, Bank of America, CashEdge, Chase Bank, Digital Insight (Intuit), First Hawaiian Bank, Geezeo, Google, ING Direct (AU/USA), Jwaala, Lending Club, mFoundry, Mercantile Bank of Michigan Mint, MoBank, Moneta, Nationwide Insurance, PayPal, PNC Bank, Prosper, Research in Motion, Stanford Federal Credit Union, Starbucks, SunTrust Bank, Twitter, USAA, Wesabe, WV United Credit Union, Vantage Credit Union
Stanford Federal Credit Union is replacing its 12-year-old core processing system from Open Solutions Inc.