It compiles presentations at a seminar in October 2005 organized by the International Monetary Fund, China Society for Banking and Finance, and the Stanford Center for International Development in Beijing.
What does SCID stand for?
SCID stands for Stanford Center for International Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCID
We have 78 other meanings of SCID in our Acronym Attic
- Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology (Qatar; also seen as ictQATAR)
- South Carolina Independent Colleges and Universities
- Self-Noise Ignition Device
- Service Channel Identifier
- Service Configuration Identification
- Sessions on Common Information Discussion (DCA)
- Severe Combined Immune Deficient
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease
- SONET Carrier Identification (Bellcore)
- Spacecraft Identifier
- State Criminal Investigation Department
- Stewardship Contracting Information Database (US DOI)
- Strategic Counterintelligence Directorate
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM-IV (Psychological Assessment for the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual)
- Studies in Comparative International Development (journal)
- Structured Clinical Interview for DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) III
- Structured Clinical Interview for Dissociative Disorders
- Schuylkill County Industrial Development Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Seminole County Industrial Development Authority (Florida)
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, Athabaskan-Type
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a Senior Fellow of the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research and the Stanford Center for International Development, a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research, a Nonresident Senior Fellow of the Brookings Institution, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.