To help address these and other medical informatics issues, the Stanford University School of Medicine recently opened the Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics.
What does SCCI stand for?
SCCI stands for Stanford Center for Clinical Informatics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCI
We have 79 other meanings of SCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Seton Catholic Central High School (Binghamton, NY)
- Sussex County Christian Home Schoolers (New Jersey)
- Swift Current Comprehensive High School (Canada)
- Supplemental Code Channel Type
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Sarhad Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Pakistan)
- Sellmeyer Construction Consulting Inc. (Tempe, AZ)
- Sharjah Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Source Code Control Integration (computing)
- Southeastern Computer Consultants, Inc.
- Stratified Charge Compression Ignition (diesel combustion)
- Swift Current Collegiate Institute (Canada)
- Schaffer Collateral-Commissural-Ipsilateral Associational (synapses)
- South Carolina Captive Insurance Association
- South Carolina Commission on Indigent Defense
- Santa Cruz Center for International Economics
- Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Japan
- Space Coast Center for Independent Living (Florida)
- Singapore-Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (Singapore)
- Santa Cruz County Immigration Project (California)