At any one time, about 1,000 clinical trials are going on at Stanford, with about 300 trials beginning and 300 trials ending each year, said Steven Alexander, MD, medical director of the Stanford/Packard Center for Translational Research in Medicine, the organization that oversees Stanford's clinical trials.
What does SPCTRM stand for?
SPCTRM stands for Stanford/Packard Center for Translational Research in Medicine (Menlo Park, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sweet Potato Chlorotic Stunt Crinivirus
- Specialist Palliative Care Social Work
- Save Percentage (hockey goalie statistic)
- Sharp Penetrating Chest Trauma (forensic medicine)
- Simultaneous Prism & Cover Test (used in ophthalmology)
- Site Process Control Training
- Specialist Palliative Care Team (cancer)
- Sporadic Porphyria Cutanea Tarda
- Small Public Company Task Force (various locations)
- System Protection and Control Task Force (North American Electric Reliability Corporation)
- Satellite Processing Center Upgrade
- Secretariat for Promoting Christian Unity
- Service and Performance Checkout Unit
- Stable Platform Control Unit
- Starboard Power Conditioning Unit
- Subsea Power and Communication Unit
- Sarasota Personal Computer Users Group, Inc.
- Sequim PC Users Group (Sequim, Washington)
- Service de Police de la Communauté Urbaine de Montréal
- South Platte Coalition for Urban River Evaluation