To replace the interim vehicle, the Army is developing the Ground Standoff Minefield Detection System (GSTAMIDS).
What does STAMIDS stand for?
STAMIDS stands for Standoff Minefield Detection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Secours à Tous les Animaux Malheureux (French)
- Shin Taiwan Agricultural Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Short-Term Auditory Memory
- Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Higher Religious Certificate)
- Statutory Term Analysis Method
- Signal Transducing Adaptor Molecule 1
- Society for Theory and Application of Multicriteria Decision Analysis
- Directorate for Standards and Quality (Viet Nam)
- Stenting for Acute Myocardial Infarction
- State Mining Corporation (Tanzania)
- MILSTRIP Status During Minimize Required
- Standard Army Management Information System
- Stampaggio Minuterie Metalliche (Italian: Pressing Bits and Pieces Metallic)
- Symposium on Trends in Applications of Mathematics to Mechanics (International Society for the Interaction of Mechanics and Mathematics; biennial)
- Systematic Teaching and Measuring Mathematics
- Standard Army Multi-Command Management Information System
- Stabilized Master Oscillator
- STAMIS (Standard Army Management Information System) Modernization
- Staatsmonopolistischer Kapitalismus
- Securities Transfer Association Medallion Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
covers work on the Airborne Standoff Minefield Detection System (ATAMIDS), which uses dual mode, high resolution infrared and laser sensors developed by Raytheon to locate and map minefields.
Army's Airborne Standoff Minefield Detection System.