As part of that mission, our command also assumed operational control of two standing Joint task forces, JTF-Civil Support at Fort Monroe, Va.
What does SJTF stand for?
SJTF stands for Standing Joint Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Syndicat des Journalistes Tunisiens (Tunisian Journalists' Union)
- San Juan Teachers Association (Carmichael, CA)
- Schenectady Job Training Agency
- South Jersey Transportation Authority (Hammonton, NJ)
- Southern Jewelry Travelers Association (trade show)
- Sydney Junior Triathlon Academy (Australia)
- Saint John The Baptist
- Single-Junction Thermal Converter
- South Jersey Tourism Corporation (New Jersey)
- State Job Training Coordinating Council
- San Joaquin Training Institute (San Joaquin Valley College; Visalia, CA)
- Social Justice Training Institute
- Superior Joining Technologies, Inc. (Machesney Park, IL)
- South Jersey Transportation Planning Organization
- Signal Joint Thymus Cell Receptor Rearrangement Excision Circle
- Safer Journeys to School
- South Jersey Traffic Safety Alliance (Vineland, NJ)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine (China)
- St. Joseph the Worker (Maple Grove, Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint Task Force 519 is a standing joint task force headquarters that trains throughout the year and is ready to deploy at any time.
is a unique operational command and control headquarters postured to respond to such threat Although conceived prior to 9/11 in 1999 as a standing joint task force under U.
In response to the American Civil Liberties Union and other critics, the unified command plan issued in 1999 recommended organizing a standing Joint Task Force for Civil Support (JTF/CS) under U.
Joint Forces Command (JFCOM) has been tasked to examine the structure and requirements for a standing joint task force (JTF) headquarters.
As James Blaker has observed, "This is a good idea, but we need to move to standing joint task forces.