In the Parliament of Canada, the Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations has the broad power to "scrutinize any statutory instrument made on or after January 1, 1972".
What does SJCSR stand for?
SJCSR stands for Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SJCSR in our Acronym Attic
- Saint Jude Catholic School
- Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences (quarterly publication; Sweden)
- School of Jewish Communal Service (Los Angeles, CA)
- Seattle Jewish Community School (Seattle, WA)
- Shiffman-Jarvik Craving Subscale (nicotine addiction)
- St. Joseph Catholic School (various locations)
- St. Johns County School District (Florida)
- St. Johnsville Central School District (New York)
- South Jersey Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- St. Joseph's Convent, St. Joseph (Trinidad and Tobago; est. 1870)
- St. Joseph County Transportation Authority (Michigan)
- San Jose Credit Union (California)
- San Jose Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction (spinal disorder)
- San Jose Del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico - Los Cabos International Airport (Airport Code)
- Senior Java Developer
- Sociaal Juridische Dienstverlening (Dutch: Social-Legal Services; degree program)
- Sozialistische Jugend Deutschlands (Socialistic Youth of Germany)
- St. John the Divine (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations tabled its Fifth Report on February 7 which drew the attention of the Senate and the House of Commons to the Assessor's Rules of Procedures and their application, in particular, to the Pesticide Residue Compensation Act.