The report was published jointly by umbrella group Universities UK and the Standing Conference of Principals, which represents college heads.
What does SCOP stand for?
SCOP stands for Standing Conference of Principals (England & Northern Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOP
We have 58 other meanings of SCOP in our Acronym Attic
- System of Control Oriented Oceanographic Parameters
- Scheme Object-Oriented Programming System
- Split Cycle and Offset Optimisation Technique (demand responsive urban traffic control system)
- Safeway Category Optimization Process
- Scanning Code of Practice
- Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (energy efficiency)
- Select Committee on Ocean Policy
- Special Committee on Palestine (UN)
- Standing Committee on Paralegals (American Bar Association)
- Standing Committee on Procedure
- State Committee of Psychologists (Missouri)
- State Company for Oil Projects (Iraq)
- Structural Classification Of Proteins
- Supermarket Code of Practice (UK)
- System Concept Option Plan
- Samoa College Old Pupils Association
- South Carolina Organ Procurement Agency, Inc. (Charleston, SC)
- Standing Committee on Professional Awareness (Yale University; New Haven, CT)
- Standing Committee on Public Accounts (South Africa)
- Standing Conference on Portable Antiquities (England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a statement, the Standing Conference of Principals, the representative body for higher education colleges in England and Northern Ireland, said: 'While we believe the report contains many helpful recommendations, our major concern relates to the proposal to treat less research-intensive institutions totally separately from the rest of the sector.