Mr Roger Howard, chief executive of the Standing Conference on Drug Abuse, said: "We welcome the greater participation of the business sector in efforts to tackle drug misuse.
What does SCODA stand for?
SCODA stands for Standing Conference On Drug Abuse (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCODA
We have 1 other meaning of SCODA in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Council on Deafness (UK)
- Siebel Contact OnDemand
- Soluble Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Sonic Cheetahs of Death (band)
- South Coast One Design (yachting)
- Static Close Out Date (US Air Force)
- Study Commission on Doctrine (Free Methodist Church)
- Sustainable Cooperative for Organic Development (project; est. 2000)
- Senate Committee on Disciplinary Appeals (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- Sports Car Owner/Driver Association
- Supreme Council of Datus Alimaong (Philippines)
- Student Committee on Drug Abuse Education (University of Maryland; Baltimore, MD)
- Supervisory Control of Discrete Event Systems (France)
- Standing Conference on Dance in Higher Education (UK)
- Scanning Computerized Ophthalmic Diagnostic Imaging
- Scan Conversion Object Description Language
- Swindon Coalition of Disabled People (UK)
- Sacramento County Office of Education
- Sargent Center for Outdoor Education (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Scottish English