The initiation of this study follows approval from the New Zealand Director General of Health on the recommendation of the Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials (SCOTT).
What does SCOTT stand for?
SCOTT stands for Standing Committee on Therapeutic Trials (Health Research Council of New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOTT
We have 2 other meanings of SCOTT in our Acronym Attic
- Student Centered On-Line Transaction System
- Surveillance & Control of Transmission Systems
- Switch Circuit Order Tracking System
- Royal Scots Dragoon Guards (Carabiniers and Greys; British Army cavalry regiment)
- Scottish Yeomanry (British Territorial Army regiment)
- Solution, Competition, Only Me, Timebound, Size, Money, Authority, Need (sales methodology checklist)
- Scottish Special Safety Scheme (nuclear submarine accidents)
- Society of Chief Officers of Trading Standards in Scotland
- Signal Channel Objective Tactical Terminal
- Smart Communications Technologies for Tomorrow
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Scottish Vocational Educational Council
- Sailor Chick of the Week (Sailing Anarchy)
- Science Collaboration of the Week (Wikipedia)
- School Citizen of the Year (various schools)
- Smart Companion Operation Technology
- South Central Oracle Users Group (Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas)
- Southern California OS/2 User Group
- Sugar Corporation of Uganda Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Operation UNIX