Stein, Chairman of the American Bar Association Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants, and Deierdre L.
What does SCLAID stand for?
SCLAID stands for Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants (American Bar Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Student Camp Leadership Academy (American Camp Association)
- Studio City Los Angeles
- Study Committee on Lawyer Advertising
- Subtraction cDNA Library Array
- Suffolk County Library Association (Bellport, NY)
- Sun Chemical Latin America
- Supply Chain Leaders in Action (business forum)
- Sustainable Communities Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Syrian Clinical Laboratory Association (Syria)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia
- State Council-Legislative Affairs Office (China)
- South County Large Animal Rescue (Somerset, CA)
- South Central Los Angeles Regional Center
- So-Called Liberal Blogosphere
- Southern Corn Leaf Beetle (insect)
- Southern Corn Leaf Blight
- Standard Cab Long Bed (pickup truck)
- State Contractors License Board
- Sweetwater County Library Board (Wyoming)
- John A. Shelburne Computer Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
She also has served on the American Bar Association Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants and on the New Mexico Civil Legal Services Commission.
But that is the least of the problems in recruiting attorneys, said Laurie Zelon, a Los Angeles attorney who is chairwoman of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants.