The House of Representatives Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs (Commonwealth of Australia 1997:52) recently recommended that: the Commonwealth Government negotiate the establishment of a joint statutory agency (the 'Torres Strait Regional Assembly') with the Queensland Government to represent all residents of the Torres Strait area and to replace the Island Coordinating Council, the Torres Strait Regional Authority and the Torres Shire Council.
What does SCATSIA stand for?
SCATSIA stands for Standing Committee on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Corridor Area Transport Plan (UK)
- Safety Competency Assessed Training Scheme (UK)
- Scotland County Area Transit System
- Sequentially Controlled Automatic Transmitter Start
- Simulation Checkout and Training System
- Squadron Commander's ASW Tactical System
- Summer Camp for Academically Talented Middle School Students
- Suspense Control and Automated Tracking System
- Suspense, Control, And Tasking System
- Sydney Coordinated Adaptive Traffic System
- Steering Committee for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health (Australia)
- Statement of Work, CDRL, and Tracking Tool
- SunCoast Area Teacher Training (Tampa, Florida)
- Southern Coast Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Addiction Technology Transfer Center)
- Small Craft Assets, Training, and Turnover of Resources
- Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (Play Station 2 game)
- South China Agricultural University
- Surrey County Archaeological Unit (Surrey History Centre; Surrey, UK)
- Semi-Classical Approximation United Atom