The IPP Management was efficiently working on the project and has completed civil objects of Machine Hall, Gas Conditioning, Gas Turbine, Waste Water, Steam Turbine, Treatment Plant, HRSG, Water Storage Tank, Transformers, 132KV Switchyard, Cooling Towers, Diesel Generator, Demi Water Tank, Cooling Water Pumping Station, Pumping Station, Fire Fighting Pump House, Furthermore, the operating units Gas Conditioning system, Cooling Water Pumping Station, Cooling Towers, Standby Diesel Generator, Waste Water Pumping Station have also been completed.
What does SDG stand for?
SDG stands for Standby Diesel Generator (emergency bus power, nuclear power)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDG
We have 123 other meanings of SDG in our Acronym Attic
- Slightly Decomposed Granite
- Software Development Governance
- Software Development Group (NCSA)
- Soil Density Gauge
- Soli Deo Gloria (Latin: To God Alone the Glory)
- Speed Defies Gravity Motors Inc. (Santa Ana, CA)
- Spencer Davis Group (band)
- Spiegel Design Group (Los Angeles, CA)
- Srpska Dobrovojacka Garda (Serbian Volunteer Guard)
- Standard Design Guide
- Steel Deck Girder (engineering)
- Steer Davies Gleave (UK consultancy firm)
- Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry (United Counties, ON)
- Strategic Decisions Group
- Subjective Difference Grade
- Submarine Development Group
- Sudanese Pound (currency)
- Super Dragon Gem (Conquer Online)
- Super Duper Games (various meanings)
- Superior Defender Gundam (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced that on December 9, 2003, one of three standby diesel generators at Unit 2 of the South Texas Project (STP) nuclear facility experienced a failure during a routine monthly surveillance test.
In the event of a power emergency, the San Alberto facility also has a 275-kW Cummins standby diesel generator to supply emergency systems and to provide power for re-starting the prime power generator sets.
Pow'R Gard currently produces standby diesel generators for military contracts worldwide and we've incorporated these rugged design features in our new DLC Series.
The Sure Power High Availability system offers an alternative to traditional uninterruptible power supplies, batteries and standby diesel generator sets that corporate data centers and other facilities typically use to condition grid electricity and supply back-up power in case of grid power outage.
Air quality regulators in Southern California have certified the HDC as an "equivalent technology" under their Best Available Control Technology (BACT) rules for use on small portable and emergency standby diesel generators.