However, these investigators only used one (low) cutoff level for cTnI rather than the 2-level approach (a low level for risk stratification and a higher level for acute myocardial injury) recommended in the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry's Standards of Laboratory Practice.
What does SOLP stand for?
SOLP stands for Standards of Laboratory Practice
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOLP
We have 8 other meanings of SOLP in our Acronym Attic
- Sounding Oceanographic Lagrangian Observer
- Southern Ohio Light Opera (Portsmouth, OH)
- Status Of Logistics Offensive
- Student Organizations and Leadership Opportunities (University of California San Diego)
- Sudan Open Learning Organization
- Staff Officer Logistics
- Standardization Of Operations & Logistics
- Student Oral Language Observation Matrix
- Survivors of Loved Ones' Suicides
- Sacred Order of Living Paganism
- Statement of Licensing Policy (UK)
- Strategic Operations and Logistics Planning
- Sweeny Olefins Limited Partnership (Texas)
- Solar Panel
- Sisters of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Seattle Obstructive Lung Disease Questionnaire
- State Online Query (verification interface; US SSA)
- Searching On Lucene w/Replication (HTTP based search application)
- Shareable Online Learning Resources (British Columbia Campus; Canada)
- Short-Open-Load Reciprocal
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was the third in a continuing series of meetings on Standards of Laboratory Practice (SOLP), which was established to provide practice guidelines for laboratory scientists in a focused area of laboratory medicine.