The standards task groups made several changes to the Revision "E" document, including but not limited to package-on-package (POP) and leadless device packages, flexible circuits, board-in-board connections and newer style SMT terminations.
What does STG stand for?
STG stands for Standards Task Group
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STG
We have 105 other meanings of STG in our Acronym Attic
- Spécialités Traditionnelles Garanties (Agricultural products and foodstuffs as traditional specialities guaranteed)
- Speedy Target Group (Japan)
- Squeteague (FAO fish species code)
- St. George (Amtrak station code; St. George, UT)
- St. George by Duffer (UK retail clothing store)
- St. George School (St. George, Maine)
- Standard Trading Group (Tempe, AZ)
- Standard Treatment Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nurse training standards task group A comprehensive plan to address human resource issues (nursing) in critical care led to the establishment of a Critical Care Nurse Training Standards Task Group.
The Buncefield Safety Standards Task Group will hold its first meeting more than six months after the blast - and has promised to "hit the ground running" to implement new safety checks.
co-chair of the NCPDP SIG Standards Task Group, will present with Ms.
Byline: The Register-Guard Eugene MONDAY Police Uniform Standards Task Group - 5 p.
Andrews, an Ontos co-founder, designed several database systems and was the former chairman of the ANSI/SPARC object-database standards task group before joining Ontos in 1986 as a key member of the initial design team.
MCG is working closely with the standards task group to bring the protocol standards to completion.