Standards New Zealand (2004) Structural design actions.
What does SNZ stand for?
SNZ stands for Standards New Zealand
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SNZ
We have 9 other meanings of SNZ in our Acronym Attic
- Sunday Night Youth Groups (First Christian Church; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Sekretariat for Ny Kompositionsmusik (Danish: Secretariat for Contemporary Music; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Spay and Neuter Your Pet
- Southern New York Region Sports Car Club of America
- Southern New York Racing Association
- St. Neots Youth Town Council (UK)
- Skip If Not Zero (computing)
- Softball New Zealand (Lower Hutt, New Zealand)
- Speedway New Zealand (racing)
- Squirrel Nut Zippers (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1:1998 (Standards Australia/ Standards New Zealand 1998).
Homebush, NSW, Australia/ Wellington New Zealand:Standards Australia, and Standards New Zealand, 1996.
Reference (1) Standards New Zealand (2005) Standards NZ ISNZ HB 8163:2005; Indicators for safe aged-care and dementia-core for consumers.
6) Ministry of Health and Standards New Zealand (2001) The Health and Disability Sector Standards.
This greatly enhances the ability of NZNO professional services' staff and the college national committee to consult with specific group of nurses on rural health issues and to collate feedback before forwarding it to organisations such as the Ministry of Health (Moll), Standards New Zealand and the Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC).
Everts is a member of the Standards New Zealand committee for microbiological testing of hollow flexible endoscopes.
References (1) Standards New Zealand (2004) Health and Disability Sector Standards (Children and young people) Audit Workbook.